Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Coordinates priority setting with the management team - places specific emphasis on obtaining the input of operations personnel in the setting of priorities.
- Accurately measure the maintenance backlog in its various forms and continually always maintains not less than 2 weeks’ worth of ready backlog .
- Participates in the scheduling process, attends scheduling meetings in order to communicate backlog and priorities, and compiles the information into the weekly skilled trades work schedule.
- Measures and takes actions to ensure the highest possible resource utilization in developing the weekly work schedule
- Communicates with maintenance supervisors on schedule changes and daily coordination issues.
- Documents and publishes the weekly work schedule following the scheduling meeting.
- Perform as per planned project and contract productivity. Performance recording, monitoring staff attendance and time sheet recording.
- Demobilization on completion with approved timesheets, approved completion report, service report, tour expense report etc.
- Participates in outage planning activities such as scope identification and control, scheduling, coordination, risk assessment, execution, and continuous improvement.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 5+ years of work experience in planning and scheduling.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Computer knowledge in Project Management Software (MS Project, Primavera, etc.)
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. #LI-SI
Job ID: 111994
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time