Siemens is looking for an Automation Engineer - Manufacturing Industry to be employed on a permanent basis in the Milan office to take up the role of Electrical and Software Designer. He/She will have to work in team for the supply of turnkey automatic warehouses both nationally and internationally.
As a world leader in the development and production of the most advanced technologies, Siemens improves the lives of people all over the world. Working with us, you will be able to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage?
Coordinating an internal team or subcontractors, you will be responsible for:
· Electrical hardware designing of industrial logistics systems.
· Automation software systems designing based on Siemens TIA portal & Step7, WinCC, Sinamics drives.
Candidates will have the following skills:
· Degree/Master in Electronic/Electrical/Automation Engineering.
· Knowledge of issues related to machine safety.
· Sound professional experience of the above Siemens tools.
· At least 5 years’ experience in industrial automation
· A team player, with organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Initiative and autonomy; strongly focused on targets and with a consolidated customer service approach.
· Good knowledge of English and Italian, both written and spoken;
· Available for travel throughout Italy and, occasionally, internationally
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further questions
you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 112004
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time