For our Regional Process Office, we are looking for a RPA Developer to be located in Kartal who will develop business processes.
What are my responsibilities?
• Design, develop and test Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using latest technologies
• Support analyzing processes and assessing feasibility together with the consultants, process owners and architects in Turkey and in Global RPA centers
• Participate in the problem identification/error resolution process, including tracking, repairing and reporting defects
• Create test scripts and supports Quality Assurance activities as needed
• Create and maintains technical design documentation to support development
• Participate in process optimization & design workshops as part of an agile project team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related area
• Very good command of English
• Experience with RPA Development is a plus
• Certification in BluePrism is a big plus
• Experience in .NET, C#, Visual Basic and Macro (VBA) development preferred (or any other scripting language)
• Understanding of HTML and experience in SQL
• Understanding of process design documents, workflow diagrams and technical design documents on automation space
• Inspired by new technology implementations
• Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with the international project members
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling abroad.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 112017
Organization: Global Business Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time