At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
Mission of the Position: Management of consultancy projects in pre-sales and post-sales, within the standardized procedures of Healthcare Consulting Solutions with internal work teams and in conjunction with the client.
Work hand in hand with the marketing and sales group to identify opportunities for the automation of clinical laboratories and their processes.
- Design proposals for automation and / or improvement of the processes based on the Siemens portfolio, integrating the relationships between sales, marketing, project manager, service and / or Siemens entities relevant to each project.
- Leverage the compliance of the Aptio and Atellica facilities in the area of residence and Latin America (depending on the need for support).
- Execute change management in laboratories that will implement a Siemens solution.
- Compliance with the HCS calendar of post-Healthcheck consultancies for automation clients in the area of residence and Latin America (depending on the need for support).
- Provide Lean consulting service in the area of residence and Latin America (depending on the need for support).
- Management of pre-sale opportunities of automation in Sharing (war room, decision to go or not, level of support in consulting, programming of activities with the client in a regional-local support)
- Establish the Siemens team.
- Conceptualize the Siemens solution for a commercial sales approach based on a value proposal for the customer
• Availability to travel 60%.
• Medical professional pathologist, technologist doctor, biochemist, bacteriologist, or related careers.
• Experience of 5 to 8 years in clinical laboratory work, leading teams in areas in contact with client in Laboratory Diagnostics division.
• Knowledge in: process and technical requirements of the clinical laboratory (mandatory), laboratory automation (desirable), process efficiency (desirable), advanced level office package (desirable).
• Critical competences: Analytical capacity, problem solving, conflict situations management, outstanding written and spoken communication skills, interpersonal skills, result orientation and focus on innovation.
• Native Spanish or Portuguese, advanced English and Portuguese or Spanish complementary desirable.
Job ID: 112045
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time