- You are driving the administration of the Teamcenter systems of Siemens Mobility with locations in Germany, Great Britain and India. The system scope includes a data exchange interface to SAP PLM.
- In doing so, you coordinate with the participating business departments, other IT specialist departments as well as external developers and suppliers.
- As PLM specialist you analyze the requirements of our users and elaborate solutions, always with the background of an optimal economic practicability.
- You prepare system updates and support tool analysis, tests, documentation, debugging and error correction.
- The further development of the knowledge base including user documentation as well as tests, implementation and release of new features are also part of your task spectrum.
- You finished your studies in computer science, mechanical engineering or a comparable education with corresponding additional skills successfully.
- Within your multi-annual relevant professional experience you could acquire knowledge in configuration, installation and customer specific extension of PLM systems including interfaces to third party systems (e.g. ERP) as well as a high degree of process understanding.
- You convince us with distinctive expertise in Teamcenter and document management, in the area of data modelling with the Business Modeller IDE, the definition of queries (Query Builder), output of reports (bill of materials, forms, workflows) and in the area of BOM management.
- Ideally, you have experiences in the field of service management including incident management, error categorization and analyze in interaction with internal departments or suppliers in the area of engineering and manufacturing.
- Skills in service management, version management and methods to describe processes and their realization in technical uses cases, user stories and workflows are desirable.
- Furthermore knowledge in SAP, web, cloud and database technology distinguishes you.
- Your international affinity is reflected by profound knowledge of English, German would be an advantage.
- Work with the emphasis on quality and reliability
- Stable background of the Siemens Mobility company
- 5 weeks of holiday allowance, flexible work hours, comfortable working environment, home office, kindergarten, all for better relax and work-life balance
- Individual budget for benefits which can be changed to combination of up to 8 days of bonus holidays, credits for cafeteria system and pension/life insurance allowance
- Electronic meal vouchers
- Multisport card
- A modern workplace in Prague with excellent proximity to public transport (next to metro B Stodůlky station)
Job ID: 112054
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time