1. Be the owner of recruiting life cycle for assigned organization, including job requisits clarification, appropriate channel selection, interview (incl. coordination of interview arrangements) with hiring managers in an effective way to make hiring decision, offering, etc.
2. Use recruiting tools and systems to manage the complete recruiting process, and ensure that all recruitment process are conducted efficiently to meet all assigned KPIs, and in accordance with company policies and standards.
3. Clarify job requisitions with business managers and HR colleagues.
4. Be responsible for CV screening and candidates sourcing through effective channels including proactive search, networking, external job posting etc., and provide shortlist for the hiring managers.
5. Provide company information to candidates and appropriately "sell" jobs to candidates based on the value proposition of Siemens Healthineers.
6. Build up pipeline of candidates and maintain relationships with qualified candidates and contacts. Work closely with HR colleagues to establish and maintain talent pool.
7. Take initiatives to feedback and communicate with hiring managers about the recruiting status, provide complete and transparent analysis of recruiting status.
8. Provide support on talent market intelligence, including ramping up plan, employer branding, recruiting and C&B benchmark, retention plan etc.
9. Actively support HR recruiting programs / projects.
10. Other tasks assigned by superiors.
3 years working experience as recruiter / researcher or HR either in house or in consulting firm.
BA/BS degree in HR Management, Business Administration or other related fields.
Job ID: 112074
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time