(6 to 12 months Fixed Term Contract, Renewable)
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for customer requirements analysis in SIEMENS In-House Project and Scheduling Management System.
- Ensure availability of customer requirements/ specifications for all project stakeholders
- Tracking of completion of requirements analysis process and reporting of status to project management
- Support in ensuring trace-ability among requirements and design documents, test plans and work tasks
- Follow up with responsible lots on lots’ technical requirements to be fulfilled
- In charge of railway specifics control and electrification subsystems i.e. SCADA, Power Supply, etc.
What do I need to quality for this job?
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Information Technology (Software) or other related field
- 5+ years experience in railway business or project environment
- Familiar with relational database software, project management and/or scheduling software such as DOORS or similar.
- Understanding of project sequence requirements for engineering processes i.e. installation of power supply components/equipment.
- Strong team player and able to properly work in multi-cultural team
- Good command in English
- Strong analysis skills is advantageous
Job ID: 112078
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time