Nature of the Job:
As an Application Support Intern, you will be first level of support working directly with customer to resolve Application technology issues. The Level 1 Support responds to, resolves, and escalates incoming application technical client support issues and requests submitted via Service Desk Tool Tickets, e-mail, or Phone with a focus on superior customer service.
What are my responsibilities?
· Possessing specialist knowledge of operating systems, devices, applications and software.
· Providing technical support to teams of external clients when required.
· Assisting with systems integrations.
· Test mobile applications using beta applications versions
· Test mobile applications with new devices.
· Document found issues and steps to reproduce.
· Investigate issues reported by customers
· Support tickets for Linux OS and gather system logs.
· Support tickets for Android and IOS application issues.
· Test bug fixes made by developers
· Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures.
· Identifying and resolving technical issues.
· Managing coordination at a local and international level where required.
· Preparing maintenance plans and upgrading schedules for the organization’s systems.
· Developing reports for teams across the business.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technical field.
· Sharp troubleshooting and analytical abilities
· Good testing skills
· Intimate knowledge of an organization’s computing systems
· Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Critical thinking skills
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 112088
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time