Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Act as advisor in all quality related issues e.g. for management, projects, services and operations
• Ensure adaption and implementation of SOP IT quality policies and guidelines
• Recommend and follow up on improvement measures for Value Centers to meet quality targets, to identify and drive down non-conformances and associated costs
• Internal assessments / health checks / driving derivation and fulfillment of quality related measures / corresponding reporting
• Facilitate methodologies, process management, continuous improvement activities, business process re-engineering, embedded quality and preventive activities (e.g. Q-planning) and initiation of improvements
• Manage changes driven by strategic or other governance requirements
• Trainer and Coach (*Evangelist-) with regards to quality.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Master university degree in business or computer science or similar experience
• At least 5 years of experience related to IT quality and reporting of quality KPIs
• Knowledge of ITIL Methodology or IT4IT Methodology
• Experience in working in a matrix structure and in influencing stakeholders to ensure timely and appropriate deliverables.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Team Player
• Passion for customer service;
• SCRUM Master certification is a plus.
• Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 112145
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time