If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference.
Your new role – international, challenging and future-oriented
In your new role you will lead the high-performance Media Relations team in the ME based in the UAE (Dubai or Abu Dhabi). We proactively shape and safeguard the reputation position Siemens as a global technology leader and responsible corporate citizen. While providing state-of-the-art and best-in-class “classic” media relations, you will actively support the transition of the press office at the edge of the digital age.
- Together with the Head of Middle East Communications, the Siemens Head of Media Relations defines the media relations strategy for Middle East, develops an internal and external influencer management strategy and an overall media roadmap for the year.
- You are our media spokesperson and represent the company externally.
- You build a powerful 360° PR strategy around Siemens business & technology
- You contribute to the digitalization of the Communications function and think outside the box towards Innovation/Technology Comms.
- You are responsible for developing and executing stories on all external and internal channels while maintaining a transversal view of current topics across the company, including regular reporting and analysis of news performance.
- You plan and organize proactive communication measures (e.g. press conferences, press workshops, press trips), ensure that they are implemented and always have an eye on Social Media activities in and around Siemens.
- You work closely and collaboratively with the other departments, i.e. Market Communications, Global Communications and PR Team,
- You manage existing relationships with external stakeholders and build sustainable new ones, i.e. Influencers.
- You will meet exciting communication challenges while the company advances from an old fashioned conglomerate towards the next generation Siemens.
- You support a high performing, empowered and accountable culture across the organization. • You ensure tight alignment with various business sectors.
- You positions Siemens executives across different online and offline events, write speeches and develop briefing materials.
- Manage a team of 2 MR professionals.
Your qualifications and skills – digital and solid
- University degree in journalism, public relations or other relevant topics
- You bring a minimum of 10 years of experience in PR or journalism
- You have understanding of contemporary PR AND the disruptive changes in the global media environment; you can drive innovative ideas in this field.
- You have the ability of breaking down complicated things into easy-to-understand messages and telling stories in innovative ways
- You are a team player, results-oriented and you like to take the initiative
Job ID: 112148
Company: Siemens LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time