THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED REMOTELY IN MOST EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
New technologies like Autonomous Cars, 5G, and Artificial Intelligence, are reshaping the semiconductor industry. Mentor’s market leading High Level Synthesis (HLS) is the enabling design methodology accelerating this revolution, with a rapidly growing customer’s base.
This position is for a European Application Engineer supporting Mentor’s Catapult HLS technology, to support growth in Catapult HLS market.
This is a key customer facing technical role, working with sales teams to ensure customer success through deployment of Mentor technology. You would be expected to possess the drive and ability to manage multiple concurrent engagements as well as being comfortable with travel in Europe and USA.
Your key responsibilities would include:
- Working with the World Trade Sales Organization to drive pre and post-sales technical activities to sell and support High Level Synthesis (HLS) tools.
- Analyse customer designs and methodology to show how Mentor’s technology could boost productivity and perform Beta testing whilst collaborating with R&D to assist product direction and capabilities of HLS.
- Assist with customer design and verification and provide customer training on Calypto Systems Division Products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in electrical, electronic or computer engineering or a related scientific field, strong knowledge of C/C++, experience with Linux environment including scripting languages.
- Strong understanding of VHDL or Verilog, or SystemVerilog RTL languages in ASIC/FPGA design and experience of ASIC or FPGA hardware design and verification using RTL or HLS tool flow.
- Experience of RTL verification flows and methodologies, prior experience of design or application engineering in either an RTL or HLS implementation or verification role. Previous HLS experience is highly beneficial.
Mentor Graphics is a Siemens Software business, offers a comprehensive reward package, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
We are a an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Job ID: 112208
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (UK) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time