Siemens is looking for a SPPA Hardware Engineer, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Genova. He/she will be responsible for the engineering of hardware solutions in Power Plant Automation Systems.
With a broad spectrum of innovative products and services, we are the leading service partner for ensuring high reliability and optimal performance of rotating power equipment within the utility, oil & gas, and industrial processing industries worldwide. Leveraging our extensive factory- and field-based service network around the world, we are ready to quickly respond to our customers’ needs for maintaining the performance of their operating plants. As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage in the short term?
· Design and engineering of the solution down to detail to satisfy the specified requirements of the customer.
· Definition of the products, components and systems to be used and their concrete characteristics.
· Configuration the components and systems of the solution according to the requirements.
· Development of detailed solutions for the integration to ensure the interaction of the individual elements as a functioning unit.
· Realization of the solution with the required functionality, prepares the design documentation.
And what about the medium-long term?
· You will have the opportunity of becoming a Project Leader in Hardware Engineering for Power Plant automation systems
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· Successful high school degree in Electrical or Electronic engineering;
· Solid background in detailed engineering of automation cabinets with CAD/CAE systems with specific reference to Autocad ® and Elcad ® tools
· Deep knowledge of SPPA portfolio with specific reference to SPPA T3000 hardware, S7 System, VIB3000, Siprotec portfolio and proven experience in engineering cabinets housing those products with above CAD tools
· Experience in field engineering with particular regard to from-to files, cable ways, plant layouts etc.
· Experience in RFQ documents preparation, offer assessment and related processes to support Project Management and Purchasing functions
· Experience in Factory acceptance testing with particular reference to T3000 and Step 7 testing tools
· Strong orientation to reach the targets and to customer intimacy, initiative, autonomy and propensity to work in team
· Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data.
For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we don’t accept CVs by
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 112227
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time