• TFS build mechanisms/vNext builds setup, configuration, incorporating 3rd party tools
• Experience in scripting like Powershell, Python etc…
• Exposure to C# would be an advantage
• IIS configuration, website setup, windows authentication mechanisms
• Active Directory groups, configuration.
• Experience in the application deployment and management platform (such as: Docker container, Kubernetes and AWS Elastic Beanstalk)
• Conduct complex technical evaluation and suggest proposed physical architectures along with detailed design.
• Driving technical issues to resolution: from qualifying the issue, to reproducing it and conducting an in-depth technical investigation (being in touch with the customer and managing their expectations all along the way)
• Responsibility to install, configure and maintain applications with IT infrastructure
• A strong understanding of operating systems, networking, and software engineering fundamentals
• Experience with tools such as Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Azure and AWS
• Provide on-call support to resolve and/or escalate production incidents or issues outside normal working hours including support during software deployment/release activities.
• Participate in all phases of system development, deployment, configuration, and monitoring including performance and availability, alerting, data integrity, security and capacity planning.
Job ID: 112264
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time