Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
- Create and deliver UseIT trainings and supports building IT roadshows
- Process all assigned tasks within the defined deadline
- Work independently, as a stand-alone position, or within a functionally dedicated team of User Engagement Professionals
- Analyze IT Training content quality worldwide creating updated contents.
- Drive the enhancement of the UseIT portals
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
- Facility in working and understanding IT tools (such as Office, etc)
- Designing skills (specially in PowerPoint)
- Communication skills (ability to interact with trainers in a virtual environment)
- Capability to translate IT language into user friendly language
- Interest for people’s development (training related) and digitalization
- Aptitude to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Curious with an experimentation and hands-on approach, eager to learn and develop soft skills, easy going and able to relate to and interact with a diverse group of worldwide stakeholders
- English proficiency (mandatory) and German proficiency (a plus)
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House
appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are
reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 112315
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time