What are my responsibilities?
· Management of the real estate Assets of Siemens
Mobility in Greater China (portfolio of 45,000 m², industrial and office
- Operational and strategic asset management
(lease- and space management, property performance, budgeting)
- Ensure legal ownership
- Execute day to day operations (including
Environmental Health & Safety, property management, customer interface
and vendor management)
· Execute maintenance projects, external and internal
· Interface and relationship towards Siemens Mobility
· Profit & Loss responsibility
· Leading a professional real estate team
· Support global and regional standards, projects and
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Rich real estate management knowledge;
· Familiar with relevant technology, national codes and
· Deep capability of cross-cultural communication and
· Experienced in project management;
· Fluent English skills in reading and writing;
· Presentation skills are highly desirable;
· Education - Bachelor degree or above, major of real
estate, engineering, architecture or business.