Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Help and guide Siemens employees / customers and the supplier Adlytics/AppDynamics, often even other suppliers (which adapt applications for tracking with Adobe Analytics or AppDynamics Monitoring) concerning necessary things they can't know / find out / do / arrange themselves.
• Prepare (first) contacts of people/applications with requirements concerning Web Analytics / AppDynamics with Adlytics/AppDynamics and convoy/guide/track (e.g. by periodical jour fixes with the supplier).
• Keep an eye on compliance with rules everybody must stick to. Ex: Keep watch that the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is not breached.
• Help users in getting data and interpret it in the right way.
• Maintain some reporting scheduling which perhaps can't be handed over to the customer or Adlytics.
• Deploy tracking scripts and helpers (first edition and updates, both delivered by adlytics) on the (existing) respective places with quick reactions and plan (together with adlytics) the places/Urls for new scripts. (Deployment will perhaps be handed over to adlytics in future, has to be clarified.)
• Service owner for the service Web Analytics.
• AppdDynamics Service Management.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Bachelor / Master preferably in Information Technology / Engineering or similar qualification
• +3 years experience in Application Support or similar role
• +3 years of experience as service manager or similar role
• Experience in project or supplier management
• Basic experience in information security and information protection standards
• Basic experience in cloud environments is an advantage
• Knowledge of Analytics or APM tools.
• Ability act on one's own responsibility with little supervision
• Self-motivated and having strong collaboration skills to work in a global, agile environment
• Working within global teams and different stakeholders in all relevant IT departments
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Hands on experience in requirement engineering, design and implementation of customer demands
• Very good Interpersonal communication
• Fluent in English
• Language German is an added advantage.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 112321
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time