We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Project Quality Manager
We make real what matters
As Project Quality Manager, you will
- Look at the big picture and keep the teams aligned to the project goals
- Speak-up and objectively provide inputs to stakeholders
What you need to make real what matters
- 6-8 years of industry experience
- Experience in setting-up Agile projects, coaching and mentoring the teams
- Experience in handling product and process quality in safety-critical projects, and flagship projects
- Good experience in implementing ISO 9001, ISO 27000, CMMI
- Experience in identifying projects measurements and metrics, and using data for benchmarking, decision making
- Knowledge of statistical Concepts and hands on experience on Statistical tools(Tableau, Qlik)
- Experience in interacting with Senior Management
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel (Writing Macros) and PowerPoint Management and Reporting
- Exhibiting excellent communication and analytical skills
- BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / MTech
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 112323
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time