Project Engineer/Project Manager
Location: Gurgaon, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Research & Development
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- ? Lead the preparation of full kits (scope, plan and cost) and creation of effective project plans of highest quality.
- ? Assure adequate task preparation (conduct two-week look-ahead, Sprint Level planning).
- ? Facilitate the identification of the full project scope (Work Breakdown Structure)
- ? Identify potential project risks and develop risk management strategies(FMEA)
- ? Obtain approval from stakeholders on the project scope, time and cost.
- ? Supervision during project execution to ensure time and quality compliance – Agile way of working.
- ? Interface between Task Managers, PMO and Portfolio Managers.
- ? Reinforce required LPM(lean Project management) behaviors for Task Managers.
- ? Ensure effective task status and execution.
- ? Assure smooth handoffs between Task Managers.
- ? Endure effective documentation for the projects.
- ? Conduct regular project review meetings with Task Managers and Performing Resources
- ? Conduct and document lessons learned for future project.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- ? B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering (from a reputed institute) with 4-6 years of relevant industry experience.
- ? Prior knowledge of Engineering/Design/Project Engineering/ Project Management domain is preferred.
- ? Good knowledge and understanding of Electrical machines (turbo-generator) design concepts is preferred.
- ? Knowledge of MS Project is essential.
- ? Advanced knowledge on Tools like MS Excel/VB/Tableau will be of added advantage.
- ? Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- ? Self-motivated and Team Player.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 112330
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time