Senior Simulation Software Engineer Prescan
Location: Rijswijk office
Simcenter Prescan is a mature and wide-spread simulation platform for virtual development and validation of active safety and (Highly) Automated Driving systems. Prescan offers high-fidelity simulation models of all sensors relevant for automated driving, and a simulation environment for virtual testing of algorithms for autonomous braking, lane keeping, accident avoidance, etc…
To strengthen the team and to create new functionality for our Prescan software suite, we have an immediate opening for an experienced Software Engineer.
In this role you will closely work with the other software engineers in your Agile scrum team (6 persons) to design and implement new functionalities, use and expand your product development skills and have a keen eye for high-quality software development techniques. You will work with state-of-the-art tools to increase productivity and quality of our software.
Your focus will be on integrating Matlab and Simulink functionality in our Prescan product suite, to enrich its simulation capabilities and make optimal use of the combination.
Required Background & Education:
- Education level: MSc or BSc Engineering (or IT) with more than 4 years of experience in professional software development.
- Knowledge of and extensive experience with both MATLAB and Simulink in simulation context is required.
- Experience with Linux and/or Python is a plus.
- Good understanding of OO design and implementation using C++ (C++11 and higher).
- Thorough understanding of best coding practices.
- Knowledge and use of UML for architecture and design purposes.
- Version control tools such as GitLab, Mercurial, Subversion.
- Working experience with the Atlassian tool suite (i.e. Jira Agile, FishEye, Confluence) or similar.
- Experience with developing complex software systems is an advantage.
We are looking for a strong team player with an analytical mindset, willing to pick up new challenges, someone who is pragmatic, inspiring, result oriented and inventive regarding complex problems.
Job ID: 112387
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time