Performs advanced areas of work for the professional field. Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices independently. Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems
Skills and experience:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Electrical Engineer or similar (Bachelor’s degree)
• Knowledge of the generator rotor and stator electrical and mechanical tests
• Microsoft project knowledge
• Team work (Demonstrated ability to work within teams - conceptualize and socialize ideas, make recommendations and facilitate team consensus to move forward.)
• Planning skills and strong Attention to detail.
• Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
• Innovation skills, creativity, willingness to share and explore new ideas.
• Willing to travel (Flexibility and willingness for domestic and international travel ~ 80% sometimes at little or short notice)
• Customer service orientated
Direct teams of field service engineers & technicians and craft labor personnel in the installation, repair maintenance and troubleshooting of generators at various customer sites.
Job ID: 112393
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time