Internship (Siemens Bank GmbH Singapore Branch) – 5 to 6 months
Siemens Bank GmbH Singapore Branch operates as a merchant bank in Singapore and forms part of Siemens Financial Services, a pure play financial services business of SIEMENS AG and provides financing solutions to customers of SIEMENS in the Asia Australia region focusing on the energy and infrastructure sectors. The branch in Singapore offers project and structured finance debt solutions, equity and financial advisory services.
What are my responsibilities?
- You will assist the origination, risk management and/or financial advisory professionals in their day to day activities in originating, underwriting and portfolio management of transactions
- You will support the origination teams with pricing runs to calculate transaction economics for loan transactions and the evaluation of the credit profile of potential customers
- You will gain on-the-job experience and assist with projects with international projects teams based in the Asia Australia region as well as Munich and London
- You will get an in-depth understanding of the operations of a regulated entity (Siemens Bank) forming part of an industrial parent, SIEMENS AG
- You will learn about business administration, regulatory reporting and compliance in a Bank
- You might take on ad-hoc projects as assigned by management
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- We are looking for students studying towards a Bachelor/ Masters Degree in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Economics or equivalent
- Having financial services and financial planning knowledge is an advantage but not an entry requirement
- You have specific interests in debt markets, banking and/or project finance
- You have prior experience in project work, intercultural experience and good initiative
- You have good communication skills, good interpersonal skills and have phenomenal teammate attributes
Job ID: 112446
Organization: Financial Services
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Either