- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements. Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Apply technical knowledge of product portfolio offerings to provide technical solution to the customers and help them resolve products or service requests regarding engineering, or technical issues.
- Establishes new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying blueprints, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, architects, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Contributes to tender preparations and proposals.
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- A bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, Marketing, related engineering field or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in sales and marketing, business development which are involving contact with customers or related fields;
- Experience in one or more of the following areas would be advantageous: airport baggage handling, cargo/postal/parcel material handling, warehousing, manufacturing;
- Strong work ethics and integrity and excellent business acumen in the postal, parcel and airport logistics industries;
- Pose strong analytical skills, problem solving and applying technical concepts
- Excellent in communication skills, high passion and entrepreneurial spirit to ensure high level of stakeholder satisfaction;
- Good command in presentation skill in both oral & written English and Chinese;
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, interact with all company level, a team player and work under minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in PC skills e.g. Excel, Words, Power point, AutoCAD
- Working location: Chek Lap Kok
Job ID: 112462
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time