What are my responsibilities ?
- Design process diagrams, including the required measurement and actuators.
- Specifies and prepares lists of sensors, actuators; specifies the parameters of technology limits.
- Prepares block diagrams of control, design of protections, algorithms for control of actuators.
- Specifies compressor and turbine control value, control system, reviews vendor technical proposals.
- Addresses non-standard and typical requirements of projects from the instrumentation point of view.
- Designs the mechanic and electric connection of sensors.
How do I need to qualify for this position ?
- 5+ years design experience for rotating equipment control.
- Bachelor or Master degree major in I&C, turbo machinery, thermal & power related preferred.
- Design knowledge in control and monitoring in rotating equipment.
- Motivation in teamwork.
- Experience with Teamcenter & SAP preferred.
- Good communication skills (intercultural experience welcomed).
- Fluent English in writing & speaking (German welcomed).
- Good in MS office tools.MS Office, AutoCAD, COMOS.
Job ID: 112464
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time