Job description for Component Engineer (CE2 team, GEC, Pune):
1. Support Global team in creating part models, assemblies and engineering drawings using NX 11 and TEAMCENTER 11 for Turbo compressor core components.
2. Create assemblies and part BOM in NX and release it in SAP
3. To prepare detailed manufacturing drawings of Turbo compressor components and assemblies in compliance to Siemens Standards.
4. Maintain quality standards by thorough check of all models, drawings and implementing various quality improvement processes.
Experience / Technical skills requirement:
1. Have basic knowledge and experience on Turbo machinery design and detail engineering.
2. Should have minimum of 2 to 4 years of work experience of NX and TEAMCENTER.
3. Thorough knowledge of preparing 3-D parametric models in NX.
4. Thorough knowledge of GD&T (ASME Y14.5)
5. Knowledge of surface modelling will be an added advantage.
6. Good communication skills and presentations skills.
Job ID: 112478
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time