Are you passionate about growing your Matlab skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Matlab Simulation Developer to join our DDT MC team in Bangalore.
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Digital Discrete Industries. Here, we’re hiring for a Programmers. In this role, you’ll work more as a Software Engineer in charge of one or more Software projects, Programmers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide programming perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
- Responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines
- Implementation of the model equations in C/C++ code via Matlab/Simulink and associated tools
- Understand the current environment and components of the technical solution which needs to be simulated.
- Identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology.
- Responsible for Develop and Execute simulation based tests.
- Develop tests to validate simulation against design and plant operational data.
- Guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture.
- Analyze the customer needs and assist in design and troubleshooting
- Coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components.
- Should Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Driving creative solutions within platform constraints and technical limitations.
- Prepares prototypes for internal review and brainstorming
What you need to make real what matters
- An engineering graduate BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent in Electrical or mechatronics or mechanical engineering with 5 years of experience in design and development.
- Object Oriented Architecture and Design . C/C++
- Good experience in solving Differential/Algebraic Equations.
- Deep understanding and hands on experience in using Matlab/Simulink and associated tools
- Sound knowledge of software engineering process
- Do you have experience in requirement engineering, design and implementation of complex interdependent projects?
- Experience in Software Architecture and software estimations
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good leadership, interpersonal communication, can-do, ambitious and motivating, result oriented, good oral and written communication ability to work as an individual contributor
This role is primarily based at Bangalore. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Digital Discrete Industries at: and about Siemens careers at:
Job ID: 112480
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time