Here at Siemens we build a better world using greener energy, cutting-edge software and ingenious inventions – we need innovative and ambitious individuals to explore Business Administration area of our business.
How do you shape the future through data and digitalization? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow. The bright and level-headed individuals, with a highly motivated ‘can do’ attitude to help us make a difference in the world.
The Siemens Graduate Program is a “working program” – with us, training on the job and learning by doing. During your assignments, you will be actively integrated into the day-to-day business, assuming full responsibility for the tasks assigned to you. And one thing you can count on is that we will be supporting you throughout the entire program.
Duration of the program is 12 months. During this program we will provide guidance and advice to ensure your best possible development.
- Be responsible for supporting your assignment
- Support your personal development and give you career advice
- Help you grow and become valuable member of our successful team
- Help you establish contacts and widen your network
- A recent graduate in the field of Economics or similar (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- Looking to enter the professional world
- Responsible, analytical, well-organized and a strong team player
- Motivated and eager to learn, grow and constantly improve
- Have excellent communication skills and a desire to work in international business environment
Job ID: 112496
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time