Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Instructional Designer and Project manager (m/f/diverse) for E-Learning to develop online training for our customers on technical and clinical topics in close conjunction with our product experts. You will be responsible for your projects and will manage all of the project stakeholders, making use of your skills in media didactics and editorial experience.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will analyze specific learning requirements for a product and define an online training strategy
- You will build up a network of subject matter experts and work in close partnership with the experts
- You will author learning content in English
- You will implement web-based trainings in an in-house authoring tool and you will be responsible for conducting a thorough quality check
- You will provide the project structure and manage all internal project stakeholders and service providers, focusing on output and deadlines
- You will communicate effectively and proactively with project stakeholders and managers
- You will contribute to ensuring the continuous improvement of learning experience for customers on our learning platform, in addition to constantly improving our internal tools and processes
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have completed a degree, for example in the field of media didactics or medical imaging, or you have comparable vocational training with several years of relevant professional experience
- You also have either a sound knowledge of and several years of experience in the field of instructional design, particularly for online training (ideally for technical and/or medical topics), combined with project management experience
You have a sound knowledge of and several years of experience in the field of training for medical imaging (ideally with Siemens products and/or in the field of online training)
Your attributes and skills:
- You work in an international environment and therefore have a very good level of spoken and written English (editorial experience). German skills would be beneficial
- With your team spirit and active involvement, in addition to projects you drive forward a dynamic team in Germany and the USA
- A strong team focus and customer orientation are second nature to you
- You are able to manage yourself and others in a structured way, focusing on targets
- You are able to find the right balance between efficiency and attention to detail easily
- You keep extending your own knowledge and thus convey fresh insights to your own team and the organization as a whole. You are therefore always up to date with technical developments in the field of online education
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sophia Mengel.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 112507
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time