Job title: Technical Scrum Master (Java Stack)
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- 7 to 10 years of experience in the software industry
Primary Responsibility - Scrum Master / Project Lead:
- Experience in both Waterfall and Agile approach of software development
- Ensure sure team adheres to scrum and agile ethics.
- Ensure that managed projects and results are delivered according to plan and that the appropriate methodologies are in place to monitor project execution.
- Gather and verify technical requirements from Product Managers/Product Owner.
- Able to lead the team & works as individual contributor.
- Own and manage impediments, escalations, problem resolution and corrective action.
- Analyze development and agile and Scrum processes and outcomes to identify root causes & drive opportunities for improvement
- Develop and maintain processes to meet our business objectives
- Excellent communication skills and team management skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Highly energetic and” Go-getter”
§ Experience in multi-national, multi-cultural and distributed software development environments will be an asset
- Proven experience in leading the technical team in software development environment.
- Should have good programming background using Java/J2EE and Angular front-end technologies.
- Should have good experience in database design and development in Oracle/Sql/Plsql/Mongo dB
- Proficient in Java/J2EE with exposure to Spring, JSF, JMS, JPA / Hibernate, Application Server, JSF, container-based platforms – Docker / Kubernetes, Maven, Gradle, JUnit, Sonar, MVC, Rest APIs
- Experience in UI skills like Angular 2 and above, Type Script, HTML, D3/React, node JS, CSS
- Good in UX design added advantage
- Cloud based application development experience
- Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
- Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process / activities
- Experience in hosting applications on AWS/Azure or any similar platform.
- Solid understanding of software design principles.
- Implement high quality code with comprehensive unit testing.
- Troubleshoot issues raised from production and resolve customer problems.
- Code review peer developer's code and provide constructive feedbacks to ensure consistency and quality of code.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Advanced level knowledge of software development life cycle.
· Advanced level knowledge of software engineering process.
· Good command over English in written and spoken communication
· Experience with Agile/Lean development methods using Scrum
· Strong analytical skills
- Self-driven and quality-oriented development
- Takes strong initiatives
- Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders
- Strong customer focus
- Highly proactive and team player
- Good at decision making
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 112513
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time