In Siemens Spa we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide
- sures processes to meet relevant internal and legal regulations.
- Sets up and ensures completion of RIC assessments and steers assessor pool.
- Monitors assessments and recommends measures of remediation to adhere to internal regulations.
- Carries out RIC assessments, and RIC consulting assignments.
- Prepares internal RIC reports and reviews for internal stakeholders in business and regional management.
- Support the Internal Control organization to manage an effective Internal Control system and to
- assure transparency for annual In-Control Certifications within the respective area
- Support the annual Internal Control process (e.g. Applicability Analysis, CRC nomination, evaluation of necessary outsourcing-relations with Support Functions, Account Scoping, identifying of control-gaps, deficiency evaluation and monitoring of remediation actions)
- Support quality and validation checks for the assessment and audits
- Support quarterly internal certification process
- Support training sessions, tool support, helping to automate controls and assuring continuous improvement
- Supports and assists the adherence to the ERM process (identify, assess, respond, monitor & report) with the primary goal to support the company achieving its business objectives by addressing material strategic, operational, financial and compliance-related risks and opportunities.
- Prepares annual risk workshops with management to identify and addresses new risks and opportunities.
- Monitors effectiveness of ERM ad hoc process.
- Prepares and support of Risk- and Internal Control Meetings.
- Holds ERM trainings and executes RIC trainings locally.
- Contributes to M&A due diligence processes.
- Cooperates with external functions in accordance with the superior.
with emphasis in Finance, Audit, Compliance and Processes.
- A strong work experience at international positions adds value due to its interaction with different functions and countries which demands cross communication, diversity and contact with the internal and external client.
- University degree (Public Accountant / Business Administration / related careers)
- 2 – 5 years audit, finance experience as well as a good knowledge of accounting processes and value flows
Job ID: 112540
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: LRA Algerien
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time