• Experienced in developing GESP or large energy performance contracts (EPC).
• Leads and performs preliminary and detailed facility energy audits to qualify, identify and quantify opportunities;
• Leads and coordinates facility site visits and communicates requirements with internal resources and outside vendors on potential opportunities;
• Prepare proposals, BOQ, savings calculations and scopes of work.
• Leads in the development of energy calculations, reports and contract exhibits; assists in proposal development and technical review
• Monitors project performance and provides retro-commissioning and other energy services.
• Specifies, takes and/or supervises pre- and post- measurements, data logging, and trending of equipment/systems necessary to determine opportunities and verify performance and energy savings.
• Develops design concepts and other written documentation to sales, including accurate descriptions, savings potential, cost estimates and back up data to verify opportunities at site.
• Assist in preparation of project financial models including an understanding of Return on investment, life cycle cost analysis and internal rate of return.
• A subject matter expert on HVAC, Controls & Automation, Lighting, Power & Water distribution.
• Applies building energy simulation programs or MS Excel spreadsheet calculations to determine project energy and operational savings.
• Participates in client meetings and presentations.
• Performs utility bill analysis to determine applicable baseline consumption data and rates as well as identify possible utility supply side opportunities.
What do I need to Qualify for the job?
• BS or higher in engineering or applicable technical degree.
• Certification: SCEM and Local certifications.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs, high level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Experience with HVAC systems, building controls, lighting, building envelope, electrical, and domestic water system technologies / design.
• Experience with data logging equipment and trending capability of building automation systems trending functions.
• Experience with building modeling programs or spreadsheet energy analyses.
• Experience with standard ASHRAE energy calculations and IPMVP performance assurance methodologies.
• Knowledge of common HVAC and electrical building codes.
• Knowledge of facility and maintenance operations, capital planning, maintenance budgeting and maintenance best practices.
• Experience with the development of scope documentation, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, and risk identification and quantification for design/build projects
Job ID: 112598
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time