- Designs, develops and manages customer projects, according to defined Project Management (PM) standards and customer requirements, and with responsibility for economic results.
- Consults with customers on technical solutions, together with Sales Manager or Key Account Manager.
- Clarifies customers´ targets and requirements, and/or specification in request for proposal (RFP).
- Prepares participation in tender, and leads negotiation with customers.
- Coordinates overall planning of the project and decides on allocation of resources.
- Clarifies specification and continuously liaise with accountable Project Manager Internal.
- Monitors milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cost.
- Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
- May coordinate agreed commissioning measures onsite, together with Site Engineering Management.
- Adheres to PM standards and Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g. Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS).
- Manages and coordinates all temporarily assigned project staff.
Job ID: 112599
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time