Siemens Large Drives Applications (LDA) engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally we offer special large drives for ships, mines, steel plants and rolling mills. Our digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of our customers' drives always at the maximum.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Order Management Professional to join our LDA team. This role can be executed from our Melbourne, Perth or Brisbane offices. Reporting to the Service Operations Manager you will predominately manage and execute the Order Fulfilment aspect of our business.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing series of operations on data received to ensure all customer orders are processed efficiently and effectively.
- Managing and resolving all inbound transactions (phone / email) in a timely manner and deliver superior service levels to the Customer
- Creating sound relationships to effectively liaise with Customers, Tech Support, Sales Support, Product Managers, Project Teams, other Siemens Departments and Third Party Suppliers.
- Effectively evaluating inbound transactions to ensure accurate assessments and best resolutions are being provided to the customer
- Ensuring that calls and emails from customers are answered in a timely, professional manner.
- Managing, following up, updating and closing GRA's, while also managing back orders and deliveries.
You will ideally have several years working experience in a similar role paired with exposure in project ordering. You will have a strong customer focus, accompanied with a high level of attention to detail and sound computer literacy, with SAP an advantage. Your ability to build sound working relationships internally and externally will ensure your success in this role.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Job ID: 112620
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time