- Be responsible for credit analysis and credit review of Siemens entities.
- Monitor utilization of risk limits on daily basis.
- Based on business development and regulatory requirements, update internal guidelines and risk management process.
- Act as interface to regulator regarding risk management topic, prepare relative reports and feedback to questions and requirement raised by regulators.
· Cooperate with other business departments in facility management process and Company project, such as go-live of new product, system update, etc.
Requirement on Candidates:
- 2-3 years’ experience in financial analysis or credit risk control.
- Be willing to touch new things and embrace challenges.
- Big 4 or MNC treasury experience is preferred.
- Fluent English is preferred.
[Siemens Financial Services Ltd.]
Siemens Financial Services Ltd. (SFSL, located in Beijing) was established in 1998 as a non-bank financial institution, which is governed by China Banking and Insurance Regulatory Commission.
As an in-house bank of Siemens China Group, SFSL provide financial services to Siemens member companies. The business scope covers loan, deposit, discounting, inter-group settlement, FX spot business, etc.
Job ID: 112639
Organization: Financial Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time