Software Engineer Prescan Visualization
Location: Rijswijk office
Simcenter Prescan is a mature and wide-spread simulation platform for virtual development and validation of active safety and (Highly) Automated Driving systems. Prescan offers high-fidelity simulation models of all sensors relevant for automated driving, and a simulation environment for virtual testing of algorithms for autonomous braking, lane keeping, accident avoidance, etc…
To strengthen the team and to create new functionality for our Prescan software suite, we have an immediate opening for an experienced Software Engineer.
In this role you will help develop state of the art 3D computer graphics software, work closely with other software engineers in your Agile scrum team to design and implement new functionality, use and expand your mature Object Oriented (OO) developing skills and have a keen eye for high-quality software development techniques. Additionally, you will work with state of the art tools to increase productivity and quality of the software.
Required Background & Education:
- Education level: MSc or BSc with more than 2 years of experience in software development.
- Good control of OO design and implementation using C++ (C++11 and higher).
- Thorough understanding of best coding practices.
- Version control tools such as Mercurial, Git, Subversion.
- Experience with OpenGL, OpenCL, CUDA, GPU Computing and Shader Languages is needed.
- Experience with 3D Models: Geometry, Textures and Materials is needed.
- Experience with Unreal Engine or other game engines is a plus.
- Experience with Physics Based Rendering Techniques is a plus.
- Knowledge of Python, C# and MATLAB/Simulink is a plus.
- Experience with Linux is a plus.
- Knowledge and use of UML for architecture and design purposes is a plus.
- Working experience with the Atlassian toolsuite (i.e. Jira Agile, FishEye) or similar.
- Experience with User Interface design and implementation is a plus.
We are looking for a team player with an analytical mindset, willing to pick up new challenges, someone who is pragmatic, result oriented and inventive regarding complex problems.
Job ID: 112642
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time