If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
- We are looking for talented and enthusiastic team members to create the next generation of business consulting services by matching strategy consulting with innovative digital solutions, data-driven services and analytics.
- You will support key decision makers of mobility players around the globe to transform their organizations, processes and systems to win the game for the smartest transport business models.
- You will lead consulting project teams and guide our internal experts as well as the client team to achieve outstanding project performance.
- You identify improvement opportunities of transport operators, infrastructure providers and cities. You design innovative solutions and assess their impact on financial and operational KPIs.
- You develop prototypes and MVPs in an agile way to show first real examples of impact.
- You have high ambitions to contribute to the continuous growth of our capabilities, team and business.
- You hold an outstanding degree in Engineering, Economics, Computer Sciences, Natural Sciences or related fields.
- As an experienced management consultant, you have mastered many challenging consulting projects and client situations. You know all the relevant tools and methods, that are required to manage and guide a consulting and client team.
- Your consulting knowledge is complemented by strong transportation, mobility, urban planning and / or digitalization expertise.
- You have communication and presentation skills in a multinational environment on top management level in English and preferably German or French.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 112690
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time