The communication program & scheduling manager is responsible for interacting with the COM scheduler and total com team to ensure the collecting of schedule and activity inputs from team members and sub-contractors and working them into the plan to access progress, limitations and mitigation measures require against targets within the business. The support the development of the baseline based on activity tracking and task completion effecting program and execute controlling, reporting and analysis tasks in regards the project schedule.
What are my responsibilities?
· Coordination of Planning Team Activities
· Daily Monitoring & reporting of Progress within Team, including Procurement deliveries
· Daily Coordination with COM Overall Scheduler
· Coordination with COM team reflecting tasks completed, delayed and access issues impacting daily schedule
· Expansion of OPM Milestones to activity and materials required to achieve target and communicate within the organization and track daily
· Reconciling COM inputs for consistency ensuring targets are achievable
· Tracking of internal COM Program together with COM Scheduler
· Coordination with the COM PM for reporting resource and material limitations – Daily Basis
· Gathering Update Inputs to plans reworks due to missed activities
· Provide Team Inputs for P6 update to scheduler
· Providing of Inputs requested by COM PM and COM CPM
· Tracking of activities which trigger inspection and invoicing potential
· Create Daily Summary of Success, Failures and Issues – Summary
· Overall Activity, schedule and Task reporting of COM team to provide a transparent reporting as standard or specific report structure
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Tertiary qualifications in Project Management, or Engineering, preferably Civil Electrical & typical communication, IT and security sub-systems – with a major focus on Mega system implementation at parallel locations. Experience with Project Management aspects or a relevant discipline or equivalent experience;
· Ability to work in a multi-cultural team and environment ensure cooperation, and collaboration with team members with a professional approach and best interest of the project at the forefront of the decisions made. Ensuring fast resolution of any team frictions which may occur.
· University Degree, or sufficient project related experience in a similar or equally challenging infrastructure project of minimum 10+ years
· Ability to evaluate schedules created in Primavera P6 – including adaptation and evaluation of scheduled to reflect material, resource loaded baselines.
· Ability to coordinate with designated sub-contractors and their teams to integrate information in to time related actions, activities or decisions including mitigation measures where schedule impacts are observed.
· On-Site inspection required to access difficult or challenging project locations which impact the schedule to make a practical judgement together with a technical management team
· Demonstrated commitment to learn knowledge base required assisting Installation management with the complex Riyadh Metro project deliverable, academic experience and/or industry work experience in major infrastructure projects or multi-disciplined nature.
· Willingness, commitment to gain experience with project management tools and contract administration and negotiation procedures incorporating Integration Management, Scope Management, Time Management, Cost management, Quality Management, HR Management, Communications Management, Risk Management, Procurement Management, Financial Management and Contract Administration and Management.
· Demonstrated commitment to obtain company knowledge and understanding of business objectives, policies and procedures for project management and those relevant to HR, safety, the environment and finance on projects or similar work experience.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 112692
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time