Business Development Specialist -Academia - STAR-CCM+
As we strengthen our support for the next generation of Engineers as they hone their craft with the use of our STAR-CCM+ tool, the Global Business Development team is recruiting a Business Development Specialist (Academia). You will work with a team of 10 specialist each focused on specific industry segment.
- Business development. Supporting the sales and marketing teams to drive business for Simcenter STAR-CCM+ within academia.
- Helping to create value, by identifying and quantifying market opportunities.
- Collaborating and coordinating with other teams within the Simulation & Test segment, across the Siemens PLM.
- Working with Siemens PLM Academic team and strategic universities to identify and validate mid-to-long term needs.
The team provides industry insight to create and capture value. This entails working with the sales, marketing and product management teams, as well as senior management. Key performance indicators for the position include revenue growth from the industry, and development and execution of a strategic business plan.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Demonstrate advanced strategic business planning experience, able to share a vision and drive long term business plans.
- A background Simulation and/or Engineering/Technical background would be an advantage.
- A self-starter able to work within a global/remote team with a focus on excellence.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Global travel up to 50%
- Experience with Challenger Sales approach;
- Education to MBA level would be preferred.
Job ID: 112700
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time