Who are we?
Siemens’ technology brings power and water and digital infrastructure by developing local talent through education and knowledge transfer. With a leading role in electrification, automation and digitization, Siemens is building on decades of presence with innovative technology that supports sustainable economic growth and enhances the lives of citizens.
Where will you be working?
Siemens Power Generation Services delivers service solutions for gas turbines, steam turbines, generators, compressors, blowers and pumps to increase efficiency, reliability and availability throughout the entire life cycle of customers’ assets. We partner with our customers to achieve optimal performance and success by offering maintenance services, modernization and upgrades, remote monitoring, lifetime extensions and condition monitoring to logistical and turnkey services for onshore and offshore rotating equipment.
- You will position Siemens as the best service provider in the Distributed Generation and Oil & Gas market
- As a front face for Siemens you will develop strong relationships with clients, identify business opportunities, enhance market transparency and increase customer satisfaction
- You will implement sales strategies defined by the management, have a self-motivated drive to enhance customer satisfaction and to reach the sales targets.
- As the account manager for several customers you will understand decision makers at all levels of the customers’ organization.
- You will manage sales activities between customers, various Siemens factories (Product Competence Centers), regional hub and local project management, logistics and supply chain teams
- You will support digital solutions applicable to rotating equipment.
- In all your dealings you will work in line with the Company’s compliance and business conduct policies
- You have 5 or more years of relevant sales experience in servicing rotating equipment (gas turbines, steam turbines, generators, compressors, blowers), preferably in the oil and gas market
- You have a university degree in an engineering discipline, preferably in mechanical , electrical or petroleum engineering
- You can understand customer requirements and can communicate these effectively within Siemens organization
- You have good negotiation skills with the ability to manage internal and external stake holders positively
- You have sharp analytical skills to review cost estimates and have positive discussions with commercial and proposal teams. Knowledge of profit and loss accounts is a plus
- You are a strategic think tank and an expert in value-add selling
- You have excellent time management skills and are an out of the box thinker with a creative approach to problem solving
- You are open to work with people from different cultural backgrounds and have demonstrated ability to work as a team player
- You are resilient and respond with a positive attitude when under pressure
Job ID: 112764
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Technologies S.A.E.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time