If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering
technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our
employees. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What do you want to do with your future? If the answer is kick-start your career with a global two-year program that offers the opportunity to work abroad, then the Siemens Graduate Program (SGP) is for you.
Siemens Graduate Program position will be within EPC Transmission Solutions. Join our program now and lay the foundation for your successful career with the Siemens Graduate Program.
Your benefits – international and career-oriented:
· You gain deep insights in three challenging eight-month work assignments in different functional areas
· You work abroad at one of our 1,700 international business locations for the period of 8 months
· You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
· You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
· You join an international community of extraordinary individuals
Your qualifications –outstanding and diverse:
· You are a Saudi national
· You have completed your master’s degree with above average grades. (Either have finished your studies recently or be about to in the next 6 months)
· You own a degree business administration or finance
· You gathered at least 6 months international experience
· You gained max. 3 years of work experience and solid technical expertise from relevant internships or student placements
· You will need to be fluent in English and Arabic. Knowledge of any other languages is a bonus.
· You offer an outgoing personality with a high level of motivation and commitment
· Express your sound capabilities in Project & Business Controlling by becoming an active member with own work tasks and show full ownership on assigned responsibilities
· Develop good understanding of Siemens businesses / technologies in the associated area
· Participate in process development projects and create further transparency in cost controlling
· Integrate to the regional team and develop a good virtual working environment that can deliver tangible outcome
· Integrate to our multinational work streams and act as an integral part of our global network.
You have all the technical and personal qualifications? And you are about to finish your studies, or you
already gained up to a maximum of 3 years work experience after obtaining your
qualification? Then we would be delighted to shape the future of our company with you.
apply via the ‘Apply’ button with your English CV/Cover letter in 1 pdf file.
will be processing through CV screening > various type of interviews >
Assessment center > Final offer
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
You can find more information via
Siemens Graduate Program: www.siemens.com/careers/sgp
Job ID: 112771
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time