Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- Process Implementation of company's SCM Processes including the Management of company's PVO expenditures enhancing Siemens competitive position in the own regional Market
- Review new business initiative to ensure and secure CNI where applicable within SCM processes
- Manage and control professional suppliers' database and implement frame agreements concept to highest level for indirect materials' sourcing and for direct materials (if required by owner / business)
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Excellent skills on MS Office.
- English communication is mandatory, including verbal and writing.
- Experience in procurement, logistics or supply chain is preferred.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 112773
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time