Location: Nashik, India
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Product Management, Portfolio & Innovation
Job Title: Product Portfolio Management for Auxiliary converters (Rolling Stock)
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it
Meeting the need for smart mobility solutions
We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing
new, intelligent mobility solutions.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Manages the product(s) and solution(s) and/or service(s) assigned with full responsibility for
the results, including definition of their customer and market requirements, growth & profit
strategies, business planning, road mapping.
· Constantly observes relevant competitors' product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s).
· Defines product marketing strategies (product/solution/service, price, placement,
· Establishes and manages or synchronizes a cross functional team to realize the development
of the product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s) assigned.
· Drives the business performance of the product(s), solution(s) and/or service(s) assigned
over the whole product lifecycle in cooperation with all partners over the whole process
chain (PLM / SCM / CRM).
· Contributes to activities to continuously improve the product lifecycle management.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· We are looking for applicant having masters or graduate in Electrical / Electronics
engineering or equivalent from a reputed institute with a minimum relevant experience of
10 – 12 years.
· Of this a minimum of 3 years of having customer interactions for Converters/Drives
· The prospective applicant should have proven knowledge of Electrical / Electronic
components in rolling stock products for Indian Railways
· Business fluent in English as well as intercultural experience.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're
dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the
communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 112875
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time