If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
We are looking for CEO of Assigned Country Kazakhstan.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· You will be fully responsible for region business in the Assigned Country Kazakhstan: strategy, marketing, sales, project execution & service implementation across a broad range of general & operational management aspects.
· You will report into the Lead Country Russia CEO, using your regional insights to act as an advisor to the Company leadership team.
· Be the best people manager: create a culture of trust and empowerment; select, coach, mentor and develop the team to enable them to take company in Kazakhstan to the next level.
· Define and implement the most effective company set up to deliver excellent products & services to our customers.
· Develop regional sales strategies and implement them successfully.
· You will lead the business with responsibility for top line and margin.
· Make sure to set clear targets & control target achievement for assigned BUs & functions.
· You will drive innovation & market performance.
· You will be fully accountable for (new) business development.
· Ensure the accomplishment of strategic market research and key customer surveys to identify respective strategic business opportunities.
· Customers satisfaction is key! Make sure that your teams keep collecting feedback to dive this!
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
· Bachelor, Master or PhD in business or technical fields (engineering, IT, software etc)
· 10+ years of leadership experience in business, marketing and strategy in an industrial / digital b2b environment.
· Advanced knowledge of Siemens portfolio, products, systems and services.
· Strong ability to lead, coach and develop complex teams.
· Strong presentation skills; ability to manage C-level stakeholders.
· Strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with teams and stakeholders around the globe.
· Very good command of English and Russian languages.
Job ID: 112886
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time