Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
- Implement updates across different digital platform, as well as ensure the digital plan implementation in terms of content, timeline, etc.
- Support the creation of innovative and digital page layouts, and interactive experiences based on clear business goals
- Participate actively in brainstorm sessions, generating ideas and creating concepts
- Work closely with the regional teams involved in digital process and other stakeholders to assure flawless implementation of the digital ecosystem projects across the department.
- Academic background in Digital Design, Multimedia, Web Design or similar
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English (mandatory)
- CSS3, HTML5, JS, Wordpress, SharePoint knowledge is a plus
- SEO knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of project management or agile process and principles is a plus
- Knowledge in UX/UI are a plus
- Strong organizational skills: the ability to plan and deliver results in a reactive/ proactive environment
- Attention to detail and quality awareness
- Passion for self-learning
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 112905
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time