Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Saudi Arabia is looking to hire a Digital Services Business Manager in our Riyadh office to be responsible for the development of the digital portfolio by implementing a Go-to-market strategy and maximizing value out of the emerging opportunities in the market. He/she holds full responsibility of key financials (orders, revenue and profit) as well as enabling budget (marketing, others) and leading the Digital team to directly manage large opportunities in coordination with zone and headquarters teams.
What are my responsibilities?
- Engages large clients, manages larger and mega-project opportunities
- Brings in digital solution experts locally and from other locations to develop a technically and commercially viable concept.
- Coordinates with account executives in case of larger accounts and/or deals involving other modalities
- Markets full Healthineers digital portfolio
- Identifies customer needs (e.g. product positioning. tools, service support, offer bundling, etc.) to be fulfilled to support the development of the business
- Ensure that the Digital Services business is on track to meet its financial goals
- Develop and implement the Department budgets include the Marketing activities including reference sites and during conferences
- Analyze the competitive scenario and the business characteristics in your market
- Leads Digital team to maximize opportunities arising in the market
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in engineering or business administration or other relevant discipline from reputable university / college
- An extensive Account Management/Senior Sales and related management experience, especially in IT or HIT.
- Track record of successful performance (new orders), preferably in the relevant industry / market.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing complex projects/customers successfully.
- Able to manage and motivate people successfully, preferably with experience as a manager of a team in an international environment.
- Able to motivate individuals from multiple cultures and backgrounds.
- Understands and knows the market, its drivers and challenges, key competitors and the likely future trends in the relevant customer industry.
- Ability to apply IT/PC applications and tools as required for his/her work.
- Ability to assess the effect of activities on other people. High interests in mutual understanding. Open minded and ease of setting up a network of relationships.
- Very good command of English language, Arabic is highly appreciated.
- This is an excellent opportunity for Saudi nationals who fulfill above job requirements
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 112924
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time