With our innovative and integrated technology, we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
As your trusted partner, the Process Industries and Drives division can support you in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of your products, processes and plants. We can thus help you measurably increase your productivity and improve your time to market – with innovative, integrated technology across the entire lifecycle. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Manual Tester-Network Domain.
The Test Design Specialist is primarily responsible for software testing in product development. This includes identification, review and execution of new test-cases from the repositories and improving the test coverage for all modules of the application. Additional responsibilities could include contribution towards automating entire test execution along with the test automation team.
We make real what matters
· Specify and execute test cases (including automation scripts if applicable) based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy, to ensure that software application complies with implicit and explicit requirements
· Develop & validate manual and automated tests, ensuring continuous improvement of test-coverage.
· Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
· Create test documentations including test specifications, impact testing and ensure product & process quality as per partner requirements and defined software development guidelines.
· Create test reports including defect logging and test result logging, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports.
· Work with the Project Manager and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation by applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., model-driven testing.
What you need to make real what matters
· Engineering Graduate / Post Graduate (preferably a major in Computer Science/ Electronics).
· At-least 5 years of professional experience in SW testing (explicitly development of tests within software project using the relevant languages, tools & technologies)
· Minimum 5 years of experience in a process oriented software organization.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Testing
· Expertise in testing knowledge/skills (manual)
· Good analytical and problem solving skills (able to analyze software requirements)
· Knowledge of test techniques, test scenarios generations, estimations, experience in test specification preparation
· In-depth knowledge of SQL Server is an added advantage
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Self motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in C#/.NET is an added advantage
· Test automation / test scripting experience are an added advantage.
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Process Industries and Drives at: and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 112992
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time