Location: Köln / Munich / Stuttgart or any other location within Germany
Organization: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Type: Full time or part time / permanent
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, DI drives the digital transformation in the process and dis-crete industries. With its Digital Enterprise portfolio, DI provides companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, DI’s unique portfolio supports customers to achieve greater productivity and flexibility. DI is constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate cutting-edge future technologies. Siemens Digital Industries has its global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and has around 75,000 employees internationally.
Join our team as a “Finance Business Partner Global Legal Entity Operations (m/f/d) – SISW” in one of our offices within Germany.
Your new area of responsibility - challenging and future-oriented
- Establish GZF LEO as trusted business partner for all operational legal entity management related matters within and outside of SISW
- Drive optimization of SISW legal entity landscape jointly together with all stakeholders (Legal, Taxes, IT, HR, Finance etc.)
- Support business planning & valuation process required for the strategic planning as well as the implementation of SISW legal entity reorganizations jointly with the CFOs based on CF R 7 PL guidance
- Consider all kind of businesses / business models in the legal entity business plans (DI SW, MG, Mindsphere, Mendix and hosted businesses) and ensure that planning assumptions are in line with FP&A figures
- Ensure high quality set of planning standards that bring transparency, accountability and efficiency to the global DI SW finance organization
- Support the creation process of new SISW legal entities in close alignment with the finance zones, sales channels as well as corporate expert departments
- End-to end support of DI SW M&A process (strategy, transaction, integration)
- Support the legal entity CEOs & CFOs at various legal entity operations topics that require global gov-ernance & coordination
Your qualifications - solid and adequate
- 7+ years of working experience in Finance, preferable in the software business
- Bachelor’s degree required (Finance, Business, Accounting, etc.)
- Strong accounting, business planning & valuation as well as project management competencies
- Preferable knowledge of legal entity valuation process & tools within Siemens
- Preferable Big4 financial audit or advisory background
- Ability to lead cross-functional international teams
- Ability to use professional judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills to resolve immediate and anticipated issues
- High level of analytical ability with experience coordinating complex topics
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, intercultural competence
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines
- Amiable, professional who enjoys daily interaction with peers and client groups; natural ability to form professional relationships with all levels and departments within the company
What more do I need to know?
PLM is unique from other enterprise software solutions because it drives top-line revenue from repeatable processes. By providing the application depth and breadth needed to digitally author,
validate and manage the detailed product and process data, PLM supports continuous innovation.
At Siemens PLM we place a strong emphasis on ensuring that both women and men are equally recognized for their accomplishments and able to develop professionally – including during periods of higher demands in their personal lives. To this end, we have implemented various measures over the last few years to ensure compatibility between family and career.
This includes providing competitive salaries, a team-oriented working environment with a flat
organizational structure, exciting and challenging projects for renowned clients and interesting career prospects. In addition, we offer a multitude of developmental opportunities and the possibility of taking advantage of our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
How do I apply?
We look forward to your application. Please note that only complete application packages (including letter of motivation, CV and certificates) can be taken into account.
Your contact person is Yvonne Vohl, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
In addition, you will find helpful information about careers at Siemens and have the possibility to set up an individual search agent who will automatically inform you about interesting vacancies.
Siemens supports the Program “Job – Jobs ohne Barrieren” initiated by the Bundesministerium für
Arbeit und Soziales. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.