The future of clean energy is in our hands. Join us and make it your job to see these ideas come to life.
Many processes at Siemens would not run as they should without our Support departments. Which is why we are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, or questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You'll prepare Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily Production plan by taking of Production capacity and Material availability which fulfill sales/market demand.
- You'll lead as a shop floor controller for assembly line scheduling and WIP monitoring.
- You'll update the daily Production in SAP and physical inventory maintenance.
- You'll be responsible for Coordinating production & industrial engineering department to know the production capacities, Line Capacities for planning purpose.
- You’ll be coordinating with various departments like Production, Operational Procurement, R&D, Stores & Project management for smooth execution of Projects.
- You’ll be responsible for SAP Production Planning & Master Data handling like BOM, Routings, Material code creations etc.
- You’ll be preparing various MIS like Daily Production & Dispatch Reports.
- You’ll be streamline the system and procedures for effective inventory control, for ensuring availability of materials to meet the production targets.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a Mechanical/Electrical/Industrial Engineer (B.E./ B.Tech) with 3 – 5 years of experience in Production Planning & Control.
- You have basic knowledge of commercial concepts of business and good working knowledge of MS Office.
- You’ve strong written and verbal communication skills.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish all the areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
This role is based at Aurangabad but you’ll also get to visit other locations as per business need, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
Find out more about Siemens at: https://www.siemens.com/in/en/home.html
Job ID: 113022
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time