- SQL database management: Setup available database, prepare documentation and specification, handle common database procedure, such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, capacity planning and KPI report analysis;
- Change request management: Collect customer's demand, and transfer demand to IT solution;
- Information Security: Communicate, coordinate and implement InfoSec policy within SWAS; Receive, coordinate and handle InfoSec request, ticket and issues (IPINS, IS Walkthrough, audit and etc.);
- WEB development;
- More than five years’ work experiences;
- Good communication skill and collaboration;
- Experience at Android development is plus;
- SQL tuning and troubleshooting experience at high availability solution on SQL database is preferred;
- Rich knowledge at Android Studio, Eclipse, know about Android API, skilled in UI design;
- Knowledge at cloud technical;
- SAP knowledge is a plus, Strong analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills.
Job ID: 113027
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Wiring Accessories Shandong Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time