- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or its related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience of electrical machinery / gas turbine or related engineering field
- Ability to handle pressure and have service mind.
- Communication and problem solving skills
- Good command of English both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office
- Review and write technical reports in English at work completion.
- Collect performance data / first step evaluation of degradation and heat rate ( final evaluation will be done by performance eng)
- Good knowledge of electrical machinery and transformers
- Able to perform electrical test of generators / motors and transformers such as: (are meritorius)
- Secondary and primary injection tests of protection system (familiar with Siprotec is valuable )
- insulation resistance and polarization index test of generators & motors
- Testing and commissioning of AVR ( Automatic Voltage Regulator )
- Work in accordance with EHS regulations and procedures.
Job ID: 113028
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time