SIEMENS AG is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for 170 years. The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of efficient power generation and power transmission solutions and a pioneer in infrastructure solutions as well as automation, drive and software solutions for industry.
Large Drive Application, a portfolio company of SIEMENS AG engineers and produces heavy-duty electrical drive systems for medium and high voltage ranges: electrical motors, converters and generators. Additionally the unit offers special large drives for ships, mines and rolling mills. Its digitalization expertise and outstanding service keeps the performance and availability of the offered drives at the maximum.
As a Senior Business Administrator and Controller in an industry leading organization, you will be a team player located in Singapore working along with a dynamic team of Sales, technical support and commercial in ASEAN countries. Together as a team, we optimize, expand and grow the business.
Senior Business Administrator and Controller
What are my job responsibilities?
- Handling of commercial and financial activities for the LDA business in Singapore and assigned countries (Sales support/ Order handling)
- Support with controlling and reporting topics (FC, Budget, Management analysis)
- Coordinating SLAs with related countries
- Interface for audit/ RC support functions
- Special tasks for BU management
- Any adhoc duties assigned
What do I need to do to qualify for this role?
- Degree in Business Administration or finance related
- Commercial, Finance and Accounting background at least 5 years
- Siemens background will be added advantage
- Strong background in cost and profit controlling and reporting
- Strong self-motivation and initiative
Job ID: 113051
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time